Hi everybody! We are piping in from Chicago to say hi and catch up with y'all! You might think that Eric is writing, but nope--Jackie, and yes, I said "y'all."
Judy, I think this blog is a great idea! I am always that person who is saying, "How is so-and-so? What are they up to?" (Sorry Craig, I know you hate this about people!) and Judy always says, "I don't know! I guess I didn't ask!" So, I hope that everybody keeps blogging so we know how you are. Craig, that thing w/ your back sounds terrible! I hope that yoga helps and you start feeling better soon.
Things are pretty good in Chicago these days. Eric has started his new job at the library. I am, at his request, not going to say too much because he is planning to go take pictures this week and then put his pictures in a blog post this week. I will say, though, that he so far likes the job, enjoys the people he is meeting, and is quite noticeably happier now that he is working.
The weather here has been kind of cruddy lately. It's cool, which we are so happy about, but also rainy. I am just hoping that we don't skip fall like we did summer! Today was 50 degrees and rained most of the day. It made it a perfect day to stay home and watch Michigan State beat the University of Michigan in football.
We also started watching Flash Forward last week! We really enjoyed it, and will most likely stick with it this season. Anybody else have a new favorite show?
Alright, well that's a good brief update from the Pingel-Biddy branch of the Biddy Bunch. We're wondering how thing are going for Kristen & Derek, and how Cali was. Kristen, has the new teacher started? Natalie, how is the job search going? Wes, blog here! Eric and I miss you a ton!
To everybody, we hope you're all doing well and look forward to seeing you all soon. We are definitely going to be in GA for Nanny's party, so we will see you all then, if not before.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!!! Thanks for that newsy blog! Now, that's what I am looking for, folks! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete