Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tutoring and possible cruises

So, I think that Derek and I are the only ones who haven't written a post on here yet. I don't really have much of an excuse either, because I quit my job and so probably have more time than everybody else. However, I don't really feel like I have much that is noteworthy to put on here! I did start tutoring this little boy named Nicholas from the Orion School. Today was only my second time doing it, but I think that I am really going to enjoy it. He's a pretty sweet kid even if he is distracted by every single thing possible, including thoughts that just go through his head in the middle of a sentence that he's reading.
Derek and I are trying to lose weight because we both have gained it recently, and as an incentive we have decided to go on a cruise whenever we reach our target weight. So, even though I desperately want a cheeseburger right now, I am going to resist so that I can go to the Bahamas or Canada or somewhere else on a big, beautiful, fun ship!

4 comments:

  1. Hey.. I have a good excuse. I was never invited to be a contributor to the blog (it probably had something to do with my poor grasp of the English language). I would probably be writing every day :)

    -Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Derek--I'm guessing it is because Eric didn't have your email address! If you email it to him (or me) I can make sure you get added. And sorry if he has already done this, I've been out of town for two weeks and am just catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem. Let me make this clear. When I invited everyone who got invited, I said "hey ma, I don't have Derek or Natalie's email address." I don't remember what happened next, but I'm pretty sure that it involved me never getting those email addresses. And, I haven't been back to the blog since then, so blame me for that, but not for the rest!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete